Anunțuri de angajare
Miercuri, 15 August 2012 09:30
Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a proactive and dynamic team with an excellent international profile, specializing in development finance, invites applications for a Junior Credit Monitoring Expert.
Duty station: Chisinau (Moldova)
- Research the web about Asian economies and banking sectors
- Screen online media coverage on selected Asian banks on a daily basis
- Identify potential risks for given banking institutions and sectors
- Compile regular and ad-hoc news updates for senior bank analysts/advisors
- Calculate key ratios based on financial statements, stock prices, and macroeconomic aggregates
- Support senior bank analysts/advisors in writing country and banking sector reports
- Record all sources of information in a database
- University degree in economics, finance, banking, business or related fields or expected graduation in 2012
- Ability to filter relevant information from large quantities of text
- Excellent web research capability
- Good knowledge of standard office software (e.g. Word, Excel, Browsers)
- Ability to prioritize and structure multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Excellent team player, dynamic and with initiative
- Fluency in English and Russian
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and results-oriented professionals. Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter online at http://careers.bfconsulting.com/.
The deadline for applications is September 3, 2012 COB.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ajută portalul CIVIC.MD facând o donaţie:
Articole recomandate de prietenii tăi: