Markis Industrial development center of Denmark is planning to establish in Moldova:
- An international technology Center (TSC) for environment, energy, agro, tourism, aquaculture, health, transport. The TSC will offer training, conferences technology support, R&D co-operations, museums, exhibitions etc.
- A series of demonstration projects in these disciplines.
In this connection Markis will employ locally a project coordinator/ administrative assistant who will be trained on the job in:
a. Planning, managing, coordinating projects related to:
- The establishment of the TSC of Moldova.
- Comprehensive integrated, water, waste management, waste to energy/ bio energy.
- Agro forestry/ food processing industries, agro waste/ energy/ material recovery.
- Public transport, environment.
- Industrial/ regional/ tourism development.
- Import export operations.
- Aqua culture projects.
- Social and tourism development projects.
b. Financing of projects, EU programs, Nordic funds and application co-ordination.
The candidate will be trainee the first 3-6 months. Part of the training period will be in Markis main office in Copenhagen. The trainee will be hosted at Markis building during the training period.
Remuneration: Depending on qualifications and experience Markis will cover 100% of travel/ food and stay expenses in relation to travels abroad in relation to work. After successfully completion of trainee period Markis can offer long term employment with higher income/ responsibility.
Minimum requirements for the candidates.
- Good knowledge of English and local languages.
- Education: Commercial or managerial or marketing or secretarial or technical in any of above sectors.
- Interest to work in such sectors/ projects. Social/ service minded.
We can also consider students in University who may also combine practical/ thesis work.
Interested parties are requested to send short application with CV and photo by latest 10 Sept 2012 to email@example.com (President of the Markis IDC, Mr. Konstantin Marotis) or pr post/ fax.
Short presentation of Markis: Specializes in the sectors of environment, energy, public transport, agro forestry and regional/ tourism development. In these sectors we act as planers, investors and management partners. Some of Europe’s most distinguished state, municipal and private organizations are Markis associates and we solve projects together with them.
See also www.markis.dk
Ajută-ne să promovăm acest material pe reţelele sociale!
Articole recomandate de prietenii tăi: